Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"I still miss her..."


*Purely fictional*

Name courtesy for the guy's name :- My nephew!! :D
_________________________________

It was yet another day when I was in some serious conversation with Reyansh. The topic was "Why do people walk away,Why do things change"...My favorite discussion topic and somehow the most disheartening too.. :(

I knew Reyansh's best friend Yashri had walked away from him at the time he needed her the most and when everyone[including me] thought they could never ever be separated....

No they did not have any fight and they were not in love too. She simply walked away to a new world without any words of goodbye/farewell.Atleast this is what I know!!!

I don't know if it's any different than this.I could never ask Reyansh "What went wrong between you and Yashri...?"

It was 2009 and I was not very close to Reyansh, not as much as I am today! :)

I had managed to know of Reyansh and Yashri's inseparable relationship by stalking Reyansh's orkut scraps,certain blog posts which were written just for THEIR amazing relationship and some of our common friends who shared Reyansh-Yashri incidents with me...!!

I stalked his profile 'cause I was kinda obsessed with his blog,things he wrote and I was somewhat infatuated by him.

I still am !! :D

I was tempted to ask him so many times- "Do you still miss Yashri...?" inspite of knowing the obvious answer "YES"...

That day I finally gathered some courage and asked him in the name of the topic of discussion and under that lame pretext!!!! :D

"You miss Yashri a lot,don't you?"



Reyansh did not even wait to reply--- "Ofcourse I do..."

He continued after a pause-"She was my best friend.She is still somewhere within me.She was with me during the time no one else was.She was the kind of person who could motivate me,inspire me to hear what my heart says,do what I liked to do.She was the one who persuaded me to write a blog.She was the one who made me understand what I'm good at.She has left a part of her with me.During tough times,I still think what she would have done if she had to face this or what she would have asked me to do if she was with me.I'm grateful to her for so many things.I'm sure my sweetheart must be happy wherever she is and whosoever she is with....She must be spreading smiles around in everyone's life just the way she did in mine.No one can ever take that place and fill the void left by her...And I hate to say this but I don't think I would ever be able to give the same place to you or anyone else.The role she played in my life,so what if it was just for 2 years ; and the place she had in my life,my blog posts, the poems I dedicated to her and the wishes I penned down for her-I cannot do it for anyone else..."

"Hmmm...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was a bit hurt,upset and speechless.This conversation left me with few more questions...- "Why do we never value the person we have and cling on to the ones who don't.....Would Reyansh miss me if I ever walk away...?"
____________________________________________________________

6 comments:

Angie said...

Yaar !!! Cant tell u.. exactly the same thoughts goin on in my mind !! Why ppl cant value who they have instead to clinging to past relationships.

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

True..!! :)

We ourselves sometimes hold on to our past rather than our present..!! :(

Ami said...

wonderfulll

Ami said...

wonderfulll

Ami said...

wonderfulll

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

Thank youuuuuuuuuu Ami!! :)